MKN amended their SOP for Phase 1 and Phase 2 states to allow busking in vaccination centres!
Here is what you need to know…
Busking : What Is It?
Busking is the act of performing in public places for gratuities – public donations.
This can be performed outdoors, or indoors, and is a popular form of public entertainment all over the world.
For example, here is Crash Metal – a busker showing off his juggling skills outside of ICC Sydney.
MKN Now Allows Busking In Vaccination Centres (PPV)!
Since the pandemic started, buskers have been blocked from performing, and this has caused a complete loss of livelihood for these street performers.
After all, they need to perform publicly to make a living – literally live hand-to-mouth from each performance.
In a surprise move, the MKN released updated SOPs for Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Recovery Plan, in which the only change was to ALLOW indoor and outdoor busking at COVID-19 vaccination centres.
This will allow buskers the opportunity to perform publicly again, for a captive crowd (literally!)
If you see buskers at your vaccination centre, please show them some support! Just make sure you keep your distance and wear a face mask!
Again, please note that the new SOP only allows busking at vaccination centres – they are still not allowed in other public places.
MKN likely limited busking activities to vaccination centres where there are police and RELA volunteers who can control their physical distancing.
Even so, this is a great opportunity for buskers, and I wish them all the best. I really miss the Blues Hat band. These guys are AWESOME!
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- Fact Check : SOGO White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- AEON 1 Utama Closed For 3 Days After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Penang Upgraded To COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- Malaysia Government Office Operations In Phase 2 States
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor (4 July 2021)
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
Go Back To > Business | Entertainment | Tech ARP