Qualtrics, an SAP company, just announced that Ananda Development, a leading real estate developer in Thailand, selected Qualtrics EmployeeXM to design and deliver a better experience for its 1,300-strong workforce.
Find out how Qualtrics is helping Ananda Development track and act on their employee experience data!
Qualtrics EmployeeXM is an employee management platform that’s designed to improve employee development and retention.
Through key metrics measurements and predictive intelligence, it lets companies measure, track and act on employee experience data called X-data.
Ananda Development Selects Qualtrics EmployeeXM
At the SAP Experience 2019 conference in Bangkok, Qualtrics announced that Ananda Development, one of Thailand’s leading real estate developers has selected Qualtrics EmployeeXM to design and deliver a better experience for its 1,300-strong workforce.
Ananda Development will use the Qualtrics EmployeeXM platform to capture and measure their employee experience data (X-data) across their employment journey.
Their business leaders and HR managers can view the summarised X-data, which comprises of their opinions, beliefs and sentiments, on personalised dashboards.
They can then analyse the feedback, and create employee engagement plans to better align their employees with Ananda Development’s goals.
The insights that EmployeeXM delivers will help Ananda Development’s management team become an employer of choice, to help fuel their rapid growth.
Qualtrics + SAP Synergy In Ananda Development
The selection of Qualtrics EmployeeXM also allows Ananda Development to leverage their existing SAP SuccessFactors platform.
In fact, this is one of the first joint deals between Qualtrics and SAP in the region, following SAP’s acquisition of Qualtrics.
By combining X-data from Qualtrics with operational data (O-data) from SAP SuccessFactors, it will help Ananda Development better understand the drivers behind their employee experience, and how they may be affecting business performance.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- XOX Mobile Introduces XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card
- The HUAWEI Trump Ban – Everything You Need To Know! 5.5
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Kaspersky Selects Malaysia For APAC Transparency Center!
- The Maxis AI Network Explained – Getting Ready For 5G!
- Dell MentorConnect Leads The Way In Diversity + Inclusion!
- Dimension Data Expert Panels On Cyberattack Mitigation + Cloud Security
- Top Three 2019 Cybersecurity Predictions By Dimension Data
- The 2019 NTT Security GTIR : Top 4 Cybersecurity Highlights!
- Progress Made Real : The New Dell Social Impact 2030 Vision!
- The Dell 2020 Legacy Of Good Final Report Summarised!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!