April 25, 2017 — Ahead of the National Association of Broadcasting (NAB) conference, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced major Adobe Creative Cloud updates to help filmmakers and video producers collaborate and streamline video workflows.
The Creative Cloud updates, available today, delivers new features for graphics and titling, animation, polishing audio and sharing assets; support for the latest video formats, such as HDR, VR, and 4K; new integrations with Adobe Stock; and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities powered by Adobe Sensei. Announced at Adobe Summit 2017, Adobe Experience Cloud also allows brands to deliver connected video experiences across any screen at massive scale, while analyzing performance and monetizing ads.
Technology advancements and exploding consumer demand for impactful and personalized content require video producers to create, deliver and monetize their video assets faster than ever before. From the largest studio to next generation YouTubers, a scalable, end-to-end solution is required to create, collaborate and streamline video workflows with robust analytics and advertising tools to optimize content and drive more value.
Major Adobe Creative Cloud Updates
The new capabilities in Creative Cloud video tools include:
- Motion Graphics Templates now bring the power of After Effects to Premiere Pro through easy to use templates, allowing creators to add beautiful titles, animations and lower thirds to their videos and create custom motion graphics templates which can be shared via Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Essential Sound Panel in Premiere Pro lets users make audio mixes and sound improvements that in the past would have required a dedicated session by an audio engineer.
- Camera Shake Deblur in After Effects rescues unusable footage by reducing motion blur that often occurs with camera shake.
- Character Animator (beta) continues to invent the future of live animation with new technology that now animates multiple puppets created in Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC, and embraces full body animation with new walk cycles.
- Team Projects (beta) allows Creative Cloud for teams or enterprise members to have a secure cloud-first collaborative workflow with new support for Dynamic Link and Adobe Media Encoder to streamline collaboration.
- Ambisonic audio in Premiere Pro expands on its best-in-class native support for VR with positionally-aware audio for VR enabled platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
- Hundreds of third-party integrations including Apple touch bar support for MacBook Pro and new Microsoft Surface Dial functionality in Premiere Pro with shuttle control in the timeline as well as changing hot float and text values.
Powered by Sensei
Leveraging Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s artificial intelligence and machine learning framework, users can now automatically normalize audio loudness across an entire timeline with a single click in Premiere Pro or Audition. In Character Animator, Sensei applies complex algorithms in real time to ensure a puppet’s lip synch is perfect. Within Adobe Experience Cloud, a video recommendation engine learns from hundreds of billions of online video consumption points to surface for audiences the most relevant content.
Integration with Adobe Stock
Deeply integrated into Creative Cloud workflows, customers have access to millions of Adobe Stock video assets, including 4K and HD, and the ability to search and scrub through video directly in the application. New to this release, editors looking to sell their work can now effortlessly contribute to Adobe Stock through the Destination Publish workflow inside Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder, and reach millions of creative buyers. Adobe’s Destination Publishing already supports the world’s top social video sites, publishing to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Behance in one easy step.
Introducing Pond 5 for Adobe Stock
Additionally, Adobe today announced a partnership with Pond5 further expanding the video offering in Adobe Stock. Sourced from an international community of artists across a mix of modern, highly sought after content themes, such as lifestyle, recreation, sports, cinematic and aerial footage, the addition of Pond5 video library willgive video producers and designers access to one of the industry’s largest and fastest-growing collections – all natively integrated into Creative Cloud applications. As part of the Adobe partnership, Pond5’s contributors will also be able to reach an even bigger market of creative buyers.
Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud
As the needs of video creators – from creative agencies to media companies – change to reflect a data-driven future, Adobe Experience Cloud benefits the entire video journey, from delivery, to measurement and monetization across screens.
Through Adobe’s TV Media Management platform, media companies and broadcasters can leverage analytics to give advertisers true audience-based targeting and more accurate forecasting. Adobe Analytics Cloud enables the measurement of performance video content published to social media channels within Premiere Pro and ensures video ads are targeted and forecasted with a high degree of accuracy.
Adobe Advertising Cloud bridges the gap between traditional TV and digital video advertising, streamlining the ad planning and buying process, enabling deeper collaboration with creative agencies through dynamic creative optimization (DCO), and ensuring maximum brand safety for video ads with the most third party integrations in the industry.
Pricing and Availability
The new features for Adobe Creative Cloud announced at NAB are now available with the latest version of CC 2017. The company is offering Adobe Creative Cloud for U.S. $49.99 / RM222 a month.
Go Back To > Enterprise | Home