NTT Limited just announced that they will construct their 5th data centre at the NTT Cyberjaya Campus in Malaysia!
Here are the details…
NTT To Build 5th Data Centre In Cyberjaya, Malaysia
As part of their expansion plans, NTT will build their fifth data centre at their Cyberjaya campus in Malaysia. This Tier-4 ready, compact and modular data centre, called CBJ5, is scheduled to be complete in 2020.
Once it comes online, NTT says that it will provide their clients with “a flexible and scalable power and cooling solution coupled with an industry leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) that is the first of its kind in Malaysia.”
This announcement comes after Malaysia’s Budget 2020 was tabled, with a focus on driving economic growth through digital transformation. There will be additional grants and incentives for organisations to digitally transform their businesses.
As such, NTT believes there will be increased demand for their services, which CBJ5 will be ready to fulfil.
“CBJ5 is designed to meet the requirements of hyperscalers and high-end enterprises, especially those that require solid power management capabilities. CBJ5 is able to accommodate progressive power increments and cooling of up to 10kW/rack. This is revolutionary as it will allow our clients to maximize the power resources in their chosen data center,” said Henrick Choo, CEO, Malaysia for NTT Ltd.
NTT Data Centre Capabilities
With CBJ5, NTT aims to become the leading Digital Infrastructure Provider in Malaysia, attracting both domestic and global traffic into its carrier-neutral data centre campus that also includes NTT’s global Tier-1 IP network, Multi-Cloud Connect platform and domestic Internet Exchange.
The NTT Cyberjaya Campus features a high-density fibre network facilitating inter-connection among our clients to create a digital supply chain ecosystem.
Bank Negara Malaysia recently announced a set of guidelines defining Risk Management in Technology (RMiT) for financial institutions, meaning security becomes a crucial consideration as they are now responsible for the safety of the bank’s information infrastructure, systems and data.
NTT will address these new requirements by working together with financial institutions, so they are able to comply to BNM’s guideline. Henrick also stated that security will be heightened as the company grows.
“NTT’s physical data center access control will be increased to safeguard all data center blocks within the NTT Cyberjaya Campus. We will also be introducing smart security technology integrating Visitor Management Systems with facial recognition technology. Essentially, we will double our security cover with the two combined,” he added.
NTT clients are able to choose from multiple architectures from on-premise, to cloud and even multi-cloud. All solutions will come with managed security solutions to offer data protection while minimising business disruptions.
- NTT Ltd Wins Multiple Cisco Partner Summit Awards!
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Dimension Data Expert Panels On Cyberattack Mitigation + Cloud Security
- Top Three 2019 Cybersecurity Predictions By Dimension Data
- The 2019 NTT Security GTIR : Top 4 Cybersecurity Highlights!
- Your Guide To The New NTT Limited Global Leadership Team!
- NTT Limited : 28 Companies Become One Tech Behemoth!
- 2019 Global CX Report Identifies Severe CX Risks In APAC!
- Exclusive : Dimension Data On Living In A Multi-Cloud World!
- The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Revealed!
- Dimension Data To Build Network For Chinese Conglomerate
- Dimension Data Adopts Cisco Umbrella In Cybersecurity Strategy
- ADVA Ensemble Now Available On Dell EMC VEP!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Dell Technologies World 2019 : More Videos + Announcements
- Pat Gelsinger Reveals 2019 VMware Strategy + Plans!
- The 2019 Dell EMC Unity XT + PowerProtect Primer!
- Here Is Everything Dell Announced At Computex 2019!
- The 2019 Dell Latitude Laptops + Technologies Revealed!
- FIVE Dell AI Experience Zones Launched Across APJ!
- The Human-Machine Partnership by Erik Brynjolfsson + Rana el Kaliouby
- The 2019 Microsoft – Dell Partnership : All You Need To Know!
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC – Delivered By Dell, Managed By VMware!
- Dell Technologies Cloud Primer – Simpler, Better Hybrid Cloud!
- Secureworks Launches Red Cloak TDR Cybersecurity Service!
Go Back To > Enterprise + Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!