MKN just announced that five states in Malaysia will be upgraded to Phase 2 of FMCO 3.0 from 5 July 2021 onwards!
Here is what we know so far!
5 States In Malaysia Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
On 3 July 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that these five states in Malaysia will be upgraded to Phase 2 of FMCO 3.0, starting 5 July 2021!
This decision was made after those five states successfully achieved the three indicators of the COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
- average daily new COVID-19 cases must be <4,000 (for the whole country)
- moderate healthcare system / ICU capacity
- 10% population vaccinated with second dose
Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0 : What Are The Changes?
Government Operations During Phase 2
Government offices can conduct hybrid operations – both office and work from home using this approach :
- Office capacity must not exceed 40% (not including frontliners, security, defence and law enforcement) and 60% must work from home, in turns.
- All meetings and discussions must be conducted online through a safe and secure medium.
- Counter services will be open.
- Office attendance must be accompanied by official orders and worker passes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 SOP.
What Business Can Reopen In Phase 2
These economic sectors can reopen under Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan. They will be allowed to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM daily.
Worker capacity in the private sector for essential services can be increased to 80%.
- Automotive (vehicles and components
- Furniture factory for export
- Iron and steel
Trade + Distribution
- Book and stationery stores
- Computers and telecommunications
- Electrical good
- Barber and hair saloons (basic barber services only)
Interstate and inter-district travel are still FORBIDDEN, except for school teachers and students who are sitting for examinations.
Interstate travel for long-distance couples are allowed, only for emergency and special cases with police approval.
Farmer’s markets and morning markets are allowed to operate from 7 AM until 11 AM, and limited to these six commodities :
- processed chicken
Weekly markets, night markets and guest markets are FORBIDDEN to operate.
Sports + Recreation
All individual sporting and recreational activities, that do not involve physical touch, are ALLOWED.
Physical distance of at least 2 to 3 metres must be maintained.
- Booster Dose Strategy For Shorter AstraZeneca Dose Interval
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor! (Unofficial)
- Why Delaying AstraZeneca Dose 2 INCREASES Efficacy?
- KL + Selangor EMCO / PKPD SOP : 1 July 2021 Edition!
- EMCO Declared For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : 9 Week Dose Interval In Malaysia!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Malaysia : No AZ-Pfizer Heterologous Vaccination For Now
- Is Ivermectin Prophylaxis Cheap? Here Is What It Really Costs!
- Did Delta Variant COVID-19 Infect 94 People Buying Durian?
- COVID-19 Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds, But…