AEON is reopening their 1 Utama departmental store after shutting it down for sanitisation and swab tests!
Here are the LATEST updates…
AEON 1 Utama Closed 3 Days For Sanitisation + Swab Tests!
On 4 July 2021, AEON announced that they are closing their 1 Utama departmental store for 3 days as “part of precautionary measure”.
This came after unverified rumours of over 50 cases of COVID-19 in AEON 1 Utama circulated on WhatsApp :
Update : 1 Utama just announced that “there is NO confirmed DELTA variant case” at their shopping mall.
On 7 July 2021, AEON announced that they are reopening on 8 July 2021, after completing “a comprehensive sanitisation exercise” and performing “a full swab test on [their] employees“.
They also confirmed that the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) informed them that they have “no knowledge of any information regarding the Delta strain” in the COVID-19 cases at AEON 1 Utama.
I’m not sure if it was a slip on their part, but their 7 July 2021 statement refers to “the COVID-19 cases at AEON Bandar Utama“. That would suggest that there may been COVID-19 cases in AEON 1 Utama.
Recommended : 1 Utama : No Delta Variant COVID-19 Infections!
AEON 1 Utama : Official Statements On COVID-19 Concerns!
Here is the official 4 July 2021 statement by AEON 1 Utama on their closure.
And here is the official 7 July 2021 statement by AEON on their reopening and the rumours of Delta variants in the COVID-19 cases at AEON 1 Utama.
AEON 1 Utama COVID-19 Concerns : Should You Be Worried?
If you visited AEON 1 Utama on or before 4 July 2021, you may be contacted by the Malaysia Ministry of Health if you are identified as a close contact.
If you are identified as a close contact, you will then be asked to immediately self-quarantine and get yourself tested for COVID-19.
There is NO NEED to get tested for COVID-19, unless you have been identified as a close contact.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
- Scam Alert : FamilyMart 70th Anniversary Survey!
- 1 Utama : No Delta Variant COVID-19 Infections!
- Can Hospitals In Malaysia Use Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- MKN Now Allows Busking In Vaccination Centres (PPV)!
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- Fact Check : SOGO White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Penang Upgraded To COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor (4 July 2021)