Kuala Lumpur, 15 March 2018: Automobili Lamborghini held the APAC premiere of its Lamborghini Urus SUV in Malaysia at the Alya Sime Darby showroom. The event marked the Lamborghini Urus SUV’ first appearance in Malaysia. Its global premiere was at Lamborghini’s headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese in December.
The Lamborghini Urus SUV
Touted as the world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), the Lamborghini Urus carves a new niche for the brand in the luxury segment, setting new benchmarks across performance, driving dynamics and design.
The Lamborghini Urus was built upon a visionary approach that combines the Lamborghini DNA with the most versatile vehicle, the SUV. It also elevates the SUV to an unprecedented level – to be a Super SUV – with its power, performance, design, driving dynamics as well as daily usability in a range of environments.
“The Urus is expected to drive significant sales volume in 2018. Feedback from our customers has been very positive and some have already placed orders for the first allocation of units in 2018,” said Mr. Andrea Baldi, General Manager of Lamborghini Asia Pacific.
Marcus Chye, Chief Operating Officer of Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur added, “Malaysian buyers are some of the most discerning in the world. We are confident that they will appreciate the Urus as a true Lamborghini in design, dynamics and emotional excitement. All this while offering a new dimension in everyday ease of use and comfortable luxury”.
Lamborghini Urus At A Glance
- Design, performance, driving dynamics and driving emotion – pure Lamborghini DNA
- Suitable for everyday driving in a range of environments
- 4.0 liter V8 twin-turbo engine with 650 hp and 850 Nm of torque for maximum performance
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 3.6 seconds and top speed 305 km/h
- 4WD system with active torque vectoring and four-wheel steering for perfect handling
- Carbon ceramic brakes, adaptive air suspension and active roll stabilization for maximum safety and comfort
- Up to six different driving modes + EGO mode available via ‘Tamburo’ driving dynamics selector
Lamborghini Urus Price & Availability
If you have to ask, you can’t afford it. LOL. Seriously though, the new Lamborghini Urus is available in Spring 2018 at the following retail prices (excluding taxes) :
- Italy : EUR 168,852
- Rest of Europe : EUR 171,429
- UK : GBP 131,500
- USA : USD 200,000
- China : RMB 3,130,000
- Japan : YEN 25,740,000
The Malaysian price and availability was not revealed, but it is said to be under RM 1 million.
Go Back To > Automotive | Home