Yesterday, Yes became Malaysia’s 5th telco when they launched their new 4G LTE network. As the most advanced 4G LTE network and the first to offer VoLTE capability in Malaysia, Yes aims to be Malaysia’s 4G data leader in pricing and performance.
During the launch held at the swanky Majestic Hotel, YTL Communications CEO Wing K. Lee took the existing telcos to task, and showed how the new Yes 4G LTE prepaid and postpaid plans offer much better value for our money.
Yes 4G LTE Prepaid Plan
The starter pack for the new 4G LTE prepaid plan will only cost RM 10 (inclusive of 6% GST), and will come with the following preloaded features :
- 500 MB of 4G LTE Internet (valid for 7 days)
- FREE basic Internet (as long as the account is active)
- RM 5 preloaded credit (for calls and SMS messages)
- FREE calls and SMS messages to all Yes numbers
- Flat rate of 9 sen per call block / SMS to all other networks
Here are the data pack top-ups you can purchase. The prepaid top-up with best bang for your buck is the Monthly 30 top-up. The RM 30 top-up buys you 30 days of network access and 4GB of LTE or broadband data.
Next Page > Yes 4G LTE Postpaid Plans, Yes Altitude Bundles