Rainbow Six Siege now has a new NVIDIA Reflex patch which reduces system latency for GeForce gamers!
Find out what NVIDIA Reflex is all about, and how it reduces system latency on Rainbow Six Siege!
NVIDIA Reflex : How Can It Help In Rainbow Six Siege?
Like NVIDIA Ultra Low Latency (NULL) mode, Reflex prevents the CPU from processing faster than the GPU, eliminating extra frames from being queued up for rendering, which would normally increase render latency.
The difference really is this – by integrating Reflex into Rainbow Six Siege, the GeForce graphics driver can control the amount of back pressure the CPU receives from the render queue and other later stages of the pipeline.
Once Rainbow Six Siege has been patched, the Reflex Low Latency Mode adjusts the game engine work to complete “just in time” for rendering. This eliminates the GPU render queue, and reduces CPU back pressure.
Recommended : How Does NVIDIA Reflex Reduce System Latency?
NVIDIA Reflex In Rainbow Six Siege : How Much Improvement?
According to NVIDIA, the Reflex patch can reduce system latency for GeForce gamers by as much as 30% in the Vulkan version of Rainbow Six Siege.
This slow-motion video from NVIDIA demonstrates the low latency benefits of playing Rainbow Six Siege with NVIDIA Reflex enabled.
It also shows that while it works on regular 60 Hz displays, the effect is most pronounced with higher refresh rates.
Obviously, most people will not be gaming on 360 Hz displays, as this video demonstrates, but you should see significant reductions in input lag with 120 Hz or 144 Hz refresh rates.
How To Get NVIDIA Reflex On Rainbow Six Siege?
- Update Rainbow Six Siege with the latest patch.
- Install GeForce Game Ready Driver 465.89 (or newer), which also adds Resizable BAR support.
- Load Rainbow Six Siege on Vulkan.
- Go to Display Options.
- Turn on NVIDIA Reflex.
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- 2021 Lenovo YOGA Laptop Models Revealed!
- 2021 HP OMEN 15 (Valkyrie) Gaming Laptop Preview!
- 2021 HP OMEN 25L Gaming Desktop Revealed!
- Cybercafe Converts RTX 3080 PCs Into Cryptomining Rigs!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- ZOTAC RTX 3070 Cryptomining : Why The Outrage?
- This RTX Laptop Mining Farm Could Make $3.5 Million / Year!
- GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop Mining : Over 30% ROI?!
- 78-Card GeForce RTX 3080 Mining Rig Powered Up!
- 12-Card GeForce RTX 3090 Gigahash Mining Rig!
- MSI GeForce RTX 30 Gaming Laptops : Price + Specifications!
- GeForce RTX 3080 Mining Rig Inside A BMW i8 Hybrid!
- GeForce RTX 30 Series Gaming Laptops Are Coming!
- 78-Card RTX 3080 Mining Rig Almost Operational!
- Crypto Mining Rig With 78 GeForce RTX 3080 Cards!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Quake 2 RTX Now Supports Vulkan Ray Tracing!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti : Faster Than 2080 SUPER!
Go Back To > Computer | Gaming | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like this review, please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!