Did King Charles III wear his coat buttons wrongly on the first day as monarch?!
Take a look at the viral photo, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : King Charles III Wore His Buttons Wrongly On First Day!
This photo of King Charles III has gone viral, showing him wearing his coat buttons wrongly. It’s accompanied by this message :
Truth : King Charles III Did Not Wear His Buttons Wrongly On First Day!
This is yet another example of celebrity FAKE NEWS circulating on social media, and here are the facts why…
Fact #1 : That Photo Was Taken In 2018
First, let me confirm that the photo is genuine, and was not photoshopped in any way. However, the claim that King Charles III put on his coat buttons wrongly on the first day as monarch is false.
That’s because this iconic photo was taken by Getty Images photographer Luc Gnago on November 1, 2018 – about 4 years ago.
Fact #2 : That Photo Was Taken In Gambia
It cannot possibly be taken recently either, because both the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at that time were flanked by Gambian officials.
This photo was taken at the Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery in Fajara, Gambia, during their tour of West Africa.
Earlier photos show the Prince of Wales wearing his coat properly. He must have unbuttoned it and absentmindedly buttoned it back up again.
Fact #3 : King Charles III Was Only 69 Years Old
The Prince of Wales was only 69 years old when the viral photo was taken in 2018, and he was only 73 years old when he was proclaimed King by the Accession Council on 10 September 2022.
King Charles III was born on 14 November 1948, and would only be 74 years old on 14 November 2022.
What’s a couple of months more, you say? Absolutely nothing to liars, and everything to people who believe that facts matter.
Fact #4 : Queen Elizabeth II Wouldn’t Have Buttoned His Coat
Only idiots would believe that if Queen Elizabeth II was still alive, she would be there to button the coat properly for the Prince of Wales.
I’m speechless that there are people who would actually laugh at a senior citizen for absentmindedly buttoning up his coat. Or believe that his 96 year-old mother would have been there to do it for him.
As King (or Prince at that time), he would have aides to help him dress properly. If no one else is there, there’s always Camila, the Duchess of Cornwall then, and now the Queen Consort.
Fact #5 : This Is Just Another Example Of Celebrity Fake News
This is yet another example of fake news created by celebrity blogs to drive traffic and increase page views for ad money. Here are examples of other celebrity fake news that we debunked earlier:
- Did BTS RM Beat Henry Cavill As World’s Most Handsome Man?!
- Did Magic Johnson Donate HIV-Infected Blood?!
- How Wikipedia Was Used To “Kill” Conor McGregor!
- Did Sam Gannon Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did NBA Legend Bill Russell Die From Vaccine?!
- Was Bill Gates Just Arrested By German Military?!
- Is Interpol Investigating Bill Gates For Murder?!
- Is Interpol Investigating Justin Trudeau For Genocide?!
- Did James Caan Die From COVID-19 Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Paul Duncan Die From Vaccine Cardiac Arrest?!
- Did Jak Knight Die From Vaccine Side Effects?!
- Did Tom Jones Collapse From Vaccine Side Effects?!
- Did Paul Ryder Die From Cancer On Concert Day?!
- Did Bob Saget Die From COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Did Danielle Hampson Die In Car Accident On Wedding Day?!
- Did Comedian Nick Nemeroff Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Josh Gad’s Nephew, Marco, Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Ghislaine Maxwell Just Commit Suicide In Prison?!
- Fact Check : Was Prince Andrew Just Arrested?!
Please be wary when you read viral celebrity news like this. Be sure to check if they are real before sharing!
- Did The Queen’s Royal Guard Collapse From Vaccine?!
- How David Wolfe “Proved” Vaccines Cause SADS!
- How Ice Cream (Dry Ice) Nearly Killed This Lady!
- Did Brooklyn Couple Steal Palestinian Couple’s Home?!
- Did Matthew Rodrigopulle Die From Vaccine / Accident?
Go Back To > Fact Check | Celebrity | Tech ARP