In March, we covered the launch of the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus smartphones. We even shared with you the product briefing of the Huawei P10 Plus and P10. Although Huawei mentioned the P10 Lite, it was only mentioned in passing. That changes with a recent product briefing exclusively focused on the Huawei P10 Lite.
The Huawei P10 Lite Product Briefing
In this exclusive media briefing event, Anthoson Liew, a Huawei Product Trainer, gave us an in-depth briefing on the Huawei P10 Lite smartphone.
Here are some key takeaway points :
- The Huawei P10 Lite is a 5.2″ smartphone with a full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels, 423 ppi).
- It has a dual glass design, with Gorilla Glass 3 protection on both sides, and 2.5D edges all around.
- It also has a full metal frame made out of an aluminium-magnesium alloy, that is anodised and sandblasted.
- The Huawei P10 Lite is powered by the octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 SoC, and comes with 4 GB of LPDDR3 memory and 32 GB of storage.
- The P10 Lite has a main camera with a 12 MP Sony sensor with f/2.2 lens and LED flash.
- It has a 3,000 mAh lithium-ion battery, which has the 9V / 2A fast charging capability.
- The fingerprint sensor does not only unlock up to 8 fingerprints in just 0.3 seconds, it can be used as a control surface.
- The Huawei P10 Lite also supports knuckle sense for easier recording of screenshots, and screen recordings.
- It also supports other features like split screens (two fingers swipe up), app twinning (for easier management of multiple social media accounts), and app blocking (securing apps using an additional password).
If you find the Huawei P10 Lite attractive, please consider purchasing it from one of our partners :