Doogee T6 Smartphone
It has the same 5.5″ IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280, and comes with an 8 MP rear camera. The Doogee T6 is also powered by the same quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android 5.1 with 2 GB of RAM.
Beyond that, the Doogee T6 trades the fingerprint sensor, the 5 MP front camera and half the storage capacity for a dual-tone flash to support its rear camera and a much larger 6,250 mAh battery. This allows it to take better flash photography and even serve as a power bank for other devices.
Again, Doogee quotes both cameras as having higher resolutions of 13 MP and 5 MP respectively. However, that is because they perform software extrapolation to achieve those resolutions (by default). Their true resolutions are 8 MP and 2 MP respectively.
The Doogee T6 smartphone is available in either White or Black colours, and is now available for sale on GEMFIVE with the retail price of RM 599 / ~US$ 149.
First Look At The Doogee T6
This video shows the key features of the Doogee T6 smartphone, as well as its available RAM and storage capacity.
[adrotate banner=”4″]Key Specifications
- Runs on Android 5.1
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB flash storage
- 5.5″ IPS display with HD resolution of 720 x 1280
- 8 MP main camera with software extrapolation to 13 MP.
- 2 MP front camera with software extrapolation to 5 MP.
- 6,250 mAh lithium-ion battery (9 hour video playback / 3 days of normal use)
- Available in black / white
- 77 mm wide x 153.8 mm tall x 9.9 mm thick