Doogee Smart Cute P1
The Doogee Smart Cube P1 is a cube-sized projector that can project pictures and video clips at a distance of between 30 inches and 90 inches away. The Smart Cube P1 supports streaming from multiple devices through Air Play, DLNA, Miracast, Bluetooth and WiFi. It also reads files from any flash drive connected to its USB 2.0 port.
The Smart Cube P1 is built around an Texas Instrument DLP chip with a 3 W OSRAM LED bulb delivering 70 lumens of light with a rated lifespan of 30,000 hours. It also has a 4,800 mAh lithium-ion battery that allows it to project for up to 3 hours. It can even deliver 10 W of power (5V, 2A) to recharge other devices.
The Smart Cube P1 is powered by an Amlogic quad-core processor with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal flash storage. It has a built-in speaker for audio output, but can connect to Bluetooth speakers for superior audio.
The Doogee Smart Cube P1 will be available for sale in Q3 2016 with a recommended retail price of RM 999 / ~US$ 249.
First Look At The Doogee Smart Cute P1
This video shows the key features of the Smart Cube P1, as well as its video projection performance on a wall about 60 inches away.
- Runs on Android 4.4
- Amlogic quad-core CPU
- 1 GB RAM + 8 GB flash storage
- Display resolution : 854 x 480 (WVGA)
- Texas Instruments DLP chip
- 3 W OSRAM LED bulb (70 lumens)
- Projection distance : Between 30 and 90 inches.
- 4,800 mAh lithium-ion battery
- USB 2.0 port (with 10 W power output)
- Streaming support : AirPlay, DLNA, Miracast, Bluetooth, WiFi