Page 2 : Adobe Sign, The Adobe Document Cloud Presentation Slides
Adobe Sign Defines New Industry Standards, Delivers Massive ROI
Adobe Sign makes it easy to automate every task in a document workflow, from e-signatures and approvals to filling out forms and certified document delivery. And Adobe Sign delivers impressive cost savings with significant productivity gains for customers.
A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Adobe found that companies experienced benefits of $2 million over three years, with an ROI of 383% when using Adobe Sign, including a significantly reduced environmental impact.
Today, Adobe is once again setting a new bar for ease of use and mobility with Adobe Sign capabilities that are first in the industry.
- Cloud-based digital signatures – Previously offered as a customer preview, Adobe Sign now delivers the world’s first cloud-based digital signatures based on an open standard. Digital signatures, the most advanced and secure type of electronic signatures, are now available in any browser or on any mobile device.
- Cross-device signature capture – Easily capture a handwritten signature electronically, even when your computer isn’t touch-enabled. Send a text message to your mobile device and sign with your finger or a stylus, then finish the job back on your desktop. One tap adds it to your document automatically.[adrotate group=”2″]
- Customizable email templates – Extend your brand and personalize customer interactions with fully-customizable email templates for requesting and confirming signatures. Give your marketing department full control to use your logo, banner images, custom messages and other visual treatments to create an experience that is unique to your brand.
- Business stamps – Improve compliance by letting participants add a visible business stamp to your document or form, such as a ‘received’ image or a company seal, or a personal identifier such as a Hanko stamp in Japan.
- Integration with ServiceNow – Accelerate onboarding and improve customer service by adding Adobe Sign to your ServiceNow workflows. Send contracts, agreements, and new hire forms directly from ServiceNow.
The Adobe Document Cloud Presentation Slides
Go Back To > First Page | News | Home