Page 4 : Gaming Performance : Warhammer & The Witcher 3
Total War: Warhammer (1080p)
When we tested Warhammer at 1080p, the AMD Ryzen 3 1300X (Lowest Price) delivered 9% lower frame rates than the Ryzen 5 1500X, 11% lower than the Ryzen 7 1800X (Lowest Price), and 15.7% lower than the Intel Core i7-6700K.
Total War: Warhammer (4K)
But when we increased the resolution to 4K, all four processors delivered practically the same average frame rates. Naturally, at this high resolution, the graphics card was the most important factor in delivering high frame rates.
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt (1080p)
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt (4K)
When we bumped up the resolution to 4K though, all four processors were virtually equivalent in performance. That’s not to say that they are equally fast, just that the graphics card mattered far, far more at such a high resolution.
Support Tech ARP!
- 1. Page 1 : The AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Review - Specifications & Unboxing
- 2. Page 2 : 3D Rendering, Video Transcoding & Photoshop Performance
- 3. Page 3 : Gaming Performance : 3DMark & Ashes of the Singularity
- 4. Page 4 : Gaming Performance : Warhammer & The Witcher 3
- 5. Page 5 : Our Verdict & Award, Where To Buy, Reading Suggestions