Synology has released an update with several important enhancements for the DiskStation Manager (DSM) 6.0. It is available for download on your DSM: Control Panel > Update & Restore. It is always recommended that you install the latest update to obtain an even smoother user experience. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact our expert support team.
Synology DSM 6.0 Update
If you haven’t upgraded to DSM 6.0-7321, it can be found at our Download Center
- Fixed multiple issues that might cause the iSCSI service to hang under heavy loading and performing VMware commands.
- Fixed an issue where the file created time was not correctly set.
- Fixed an issue where LUN backup tasks of Hyper Backup could not be completed due to insufficient disk space after upgrade to DSM 6.0.
- Fixed multiple vulnerabilities regarding the Samba module (CVE-2016-2118, CVE-2015-5370, CVE-2016-2110, CVE-2016-2111, CVE-2016-2112, CVE-2016-2113, CVE-2016-2114, CVE-2016-2115).
- Fixed an issue where changing the VLAN configurations might cause certain packages to operate abnormally.
- Fixed an issue where configurations at Control Panel > Network > Network Interface could not be edited if IPv6 was configured before upgrade to DSM 6.0 from DSM 5.2.