Kuala Lumpur, 19 December 2016 — HP PPS Sales Sdn Bhd today announces the new HP Spectre x360, the second generation of HP’s revolutionary x360 convertible that now features a near zero border display in a design that is 13 percent thinner and 11 percent lighter.
Delivering powerful performance in a sleek package, the Spectre x360 now achieves 25 percent more hours of battery life with up to 15 hours . This was accomplished by optimizing the PC for the latest 7th Generation Intel Core processors and fitting a larger 57.8W battery in the thinner design.
The new micro-edge display bezel design reduces the overall footprint by eliminating almost 10mm from each side of the screen to provide a beautiful viewing experience for improved portability.
With a new hinge design, it is 13.8mm thin, over 2mm thinner than the previous generation and is lighter at 1.295kg compared to 1.45kg. The PC now includes four speakers instead of two to deliver crisp audio. Thanks to tuning by Bang & Olufsen plus HP Audio Boost, the two forward facing speakers in addition to two on the bottom provide superb sound in every mode.
The new Spectre x360 also features great connectivity with two USB-Type C ports with Thunderbolt 3 support and a USB-Type A 3.0 port allowing users to connect the latest peripherals both today and tomorrow. The bright display boasts a 13.3-inch diagonal FHD IPS panel that delivers great viewing experiences. The Natural Silver color with polished accents on the hinges creates the sleek profile customers crave.
Other features include:
- The new dual fan design optimizes thermals to ensure the device runs cool during demanding activities
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors
- Options with up to a 256GB PCIe SSD for fast performance and plenty of space to store high resolution videos and photos
- HP TrueVision FHD Webcam with 12% wider field of view, great for web chats
- A FHD IR camera supports Windows Hello Facial Log-In for secure, easy log in without typing a password.
- HP Fast Charge to recharge the batteries to 90 percent capacity in just 90 minutes
Pricing and Availability
The HP Spectre x360 is expected to be available in Malaysia from December 2016 onwards starting at RM4,999 inclusive GST / ~US$1109.