Less than two weeks remain for the last giveaway contest for the year 2015 – a 1 TB Dell Portable HDD!
The 1 TB Dell Portable HDD will also come with mystery swag, which we will randomly pick to include in your package!
This contest will run from December 1st, until midnight, December 31st (GMT+8).
PS. For our regular readers, you can check out the original contest page with the previous prizes and results.
How Do You Win The Dell Portable HDD?
This year, we are not only rewarding everyone who participates in the Tech ARP forums and the Tech ARP Facebook page, we are also going to reward our readers! So there are three ways you can win prizes in our 2015 giveaway :
As usual, the results of this contest will be posted in this page, so please make sure you check back often. Some prizes have a short time limit and must be redeemed quickly. We will not be responsible if those prizes “expire” because you take too long to respond.
Please note that all prizes are provided as-is. That means we will not be responsible for any damage or loss of function/parts before, during or after delivery.
Official Rules & Instructions For The Forum Contest
You will need to be a registered member of the Tech ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can participate. Don’t worry – registration is FREE and the process is very simple!
After registering your account, all you need to do is participate in the Tech ARP Forums during the contest week. Every post you make (whether it’s a new thread, or a reply to someone else) gives you a chance to win the prize of the week. The more posts you make, the more you are likely to win.
At the end of the contest month, we will randomly select 10 Potential Winners from the pool of qualifying posts or referrals (of which there could be multiple instances of the same contestant), which will go into the Contest Pool.
Official Rules & Instructions For The Facebook Contest
You will need to have a Facebook account to participate, so if you have not registered your account in Facebook, you will need to do so before participating.
- Once you have a Facebook account, log into your Facebook account and go to the Tech ARP Facebook page.
- Click on the Like button to like the Tech ARP Facebook page (if you have not already done so).
- Scroll down the Tech ARP Facebook page and if you see any article or news post you like, and Share them on your wall, or Like them, or post a comment.
- That’s it! It’s that simple. Just doing that qualifies you for the contest of the week.
- To qualify for the next and following weeks’ contest, just make sure you come back to our Facebook page every week, and like or share some of our news posts or articles!
At the end of each contest month, we will randomly select 10 Potential Winners from all those who Liked our Facebook page, and Shared, Liked or Commented in at least one of our news posts or articles, which will go into the Contest Pool. The more likes and comments you have, the more likely you are to win. Please note that we count all likes and comments, even if they are of older posts, or those that you liked or shared before this contest.
Important Note : Due to the number of fake accounts set up expressedly for the purpose of “gaming” these contests, we will be using the number of Friends as a multiplier (adjusted with a divider*). That means your Likes and Shares will be multiplied by the number of Friends associated with your Facebook account when determining the “final number” of entries to be entered into the Contest Pool.
Also, as a point of clarification – each Like and each Share will be treated separately. If you liked and shared a post, that will be considered equivalent to two likes or two shares. If you have 10 Friends associated with your account, you will receive 2 x 10 = 20 entries.
* A divider may be applied to avoid a single participant with thousands of fans from automatically winning all of the contests.
Official Rules & Instructions For The Article Reading Contest
You will need a valid email account for this contest, because your emails will be considered as proof of participation :
- All you need to do is browse or read our articles, reviews and editorials and look out for the icon on the right.
- When you see the icon, either take a screenshot OR copy the URL of the page in which you saw the icon. There may be more than one icon placed in the pages of every article / review.
- Email us the screenshot or the URL of the page with the icon.
- You can accumulate several screenshots and URLs in a single email. They will be counted separately for the purpose of determining a Potential Winner.
At the end of each contest month, we will randomly select 10 Potential Winners from all those who sent us qualifying emails. The more URLs or screenshots you send us, the more likely you are to win. The list of Potential Winners will go into the Contest Pool.
Determining The Winners
At the end of each contest month, there will be 30 Potential Winners in the Contest Pool, consisting of :
- 10 Potential Winners from the Tech ARP Forums contest
- 10 Potential Winners from the Tech ARP Facebook contest
- 10 Potential Winners from the Tech ARP Article Reading contest
The final prize winners will then be randomly drawn from the Contest Pool.
There may be multiple instances of the same Potential Winner in the Contest Pool, due to the fact that some participants may be more active / luckier than others.
The results of this contest will be posted in this page, so please make sure you check back often. Some prizes have a short time limit and must be redeemed quickly. We will not be responsible if those prizes “expire” because you take too long to respond.
Please also note that if you do not contact us within 14 days of the announcement of your winning, your prize will forfeited and offered to other contestants in a new contest cycle.
Dell Portable HDD Contest Results!
We are very excited to announce the results of the Dell Portable HDD contest results! This time, we pre-selected a backup winner, in case the first winner does not get back to us on time. Let’s see who won!
The winner must PM or email us with your details within 14 days of this announcement, or the prize will go to the backup winner, and so on.
- Full Name
- Mobile / Telephone Number
- Full Address
If you did not win this time, don’t worry – our sister website has a contest running right now! Check out the EXMobile iCute Plus Giveaway Contest!
Help Us Help You!
This Dell Portable HDD as well as its delivery is sponsored entirely by Tech ARP. If you would like to help us defray our costs, you can do so by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!