Today, Digi unveiled the new Digi Internet Sharing feature for all Digi Postpaid plans. They also announced two new Unlimited Calls plans as well as a Gadget Sharing plan. We will summarise the details for you below.
Digi Internet Sharing
From today onwards, Digi will allow any Digi Postpaid customer to share the principal line’s Internet quota with up to 6 supplementary lines for a fee of just RM 10 per month. You can control how much Internet quota each supplementary line receives. And if you run out of Internet quota, you can just top up instantly using one of these 3 top-up options.
Here is the Digi Internet Sharing summary with some additional details :
- Any Digi Postpaid customer (principal line) can enable Digi Internet Sharing.
- Digi Internet Sharing adds RM 10 per month to the principal line’s monthly fee.
- The principal line and supplementary lines will share the principal line’s Internet quota.
- Any excess Internet quota at the end of the month will not roll-over to the next month.
- You can top-up the Internet quota multiple times, but each top-up lasts for 30 days after activation.
- The principal line owner can set Internet quota on-the-fly for each supplementary line.
New Unlimited Calls & Gadget Sharing Plans
Digi also announced two new Unlimited Calls plans, as well as a Gadget Sharing plan.
The new Digi RM 48 Principal Line not only has unlimited calls to all networks, it also has Internet Sharing enabled. However, it only comes with 0.5 GB of Internet quota. SMS messages will be charged at regular rates, but messaging on WhatsApp and WeChat are free and do not count towards the Internet quota.
New Digi RM 48 Principal Line subscriptions also come with unlimited access to Digi’s Music Freedom streaming service and a year’s subscription to iflix. It will also come with 100 GB of Digi Capture cloud storage.
The new Digi RM 38 Supplementary Line offers unlimited calls to all networks, as well as unlimited SMS messages to 3 Digi friends and 30 GB of Digi Capture cloud storage. New subscriptions will come with 120 days of Music Freedom streaming service and 60 days of iflix access.
Finally, the Gadget Sharing plan allows you to share your mobile phone’s Internet quota with your other digital devices. For RM 10 per month for each additional line, your devices can get access to mobile Internet and share the principal line’s Internet quota.
If you are still confused, we will let Praveen Rajan Nadarajan, Digi’s Head of Digital Services, explain the new plans to you.